Thursday 1 August 2019

It's Me

 Assalamualaikum,

      Hi, I'm Maulidya Humaera but i prefer to be called as Mauly. I was born on 11th of june 2003. I have 5 siblings. My hobbys are reading manga and playing sports like netball or kayaking. Listening to music is also my hobby, my favoured artist is Artic Monkeys but I also like other bands such as Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Day. Cats has a special place in my heart and i like fostering them. As of now, I have a total of four cats.

      I'm multilingual as I can speak six languages such as english obviously hehe, indonesian, chinese, malay, german and padang dialect. I can speak a lot of languages as I used to study in Singapore for a decade. I studied there since I was a kindergardener till secondary 2. When I was 14 years old, I transfered to Indonesia and continued my secondary in SMP Darul Hikam.

      Now, I have continued my senior high school in SMAN 3 Bandung.
   

Waalaikumsalam.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment