Monday 13 July 2020

SUGGESTIONS & OFFERS

School Immersion

Siswa Kelas Akselerasi SMAN 3 Bandung Tak Temu Kesulitan Saat ...


B = Brie
A = Abby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

B: Hey Abby! I heard that there will be a school immersion to the local park next week!

A: Oh yeah! I just heard about it yesterday, are you going?

B: Yup! By the way, do you have clothes for next week?

A: Yeah, just the casual jeans and t-shirt. 

B: Hmm...I don't really have any appropriate clothes for next week. Can you suggest some good clothing stores I could go to?

A: Uh...you could try going to either Store1, Store2 or Store3. I believe you could find something you need there.

B: Thanks, you're a live saver. Would you like to accompany me to the local cafe downtown? As a thank you, I'll treat ya!

A: Sure, let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by Maulidya Humaera


No comments:

Post a Comment